Born in Lake Jackson, Texas. Raised mostly in Clemson and Piedmont, South Carolina. Married to Melissa and the father of two children. Philip is set to begin at Southern Seminary in Louisville in the fall, and Ariail is a sophomore at the University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee in nursing.
- B. A. from Clemson University.
- M.Div. from Mid-America Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Th.M. and Ph.D. from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Pastor, Faith Baptist Church in Batesville, Arkansas (1988-1996).
- Pastor, Cedar Hill Baptist Church, Owenton, Kentucky (1997-2004).
- Senior Pastor, Pleasant Hill Baptist Church, Lavonia, Georgia (2004- 2009).
- Associate Pastor, Grace Community Church, West Allis, Wisconsin (2010-2013).
Privileged to be married to Linda and the father of three children: David, Police Chief of Hartford Police Department; in Hartford, WI; Jason who lives in Nashville; and Audrey who lives in Port Washington, WI. Ted and Linda are also proud grandparents many times over. Was a school teacher (science) for 10 years prior to full-time ministry.
- B. A. and M.A. from the University of Evansville and a M.A. from Wheaton College.
- Assistant Pastor at the Berean Bible Church in Evansville, Indiana (1970-1975).
- Senior Pastor at Grace Bible Church, West Allis, Wisconsin (1976-1988).
- Founding Pastor of Grace Community Church, West Allis,Wisconsin (1988- Present).
- Certified Biblical Counselor (NANC and IABC)
I was born and raised in Kansas but I have lived in Tennessee, Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky before moving to Milwaukee. I have been married to my bride, Amy, since January 2003 and we have two girls, Elizabeth and Emmaline. I enjoy following Kansas Jayhawks basketball and I also enthusiastically enjoy eating peanut butter crackers and milk as a bedtime snack.
BS in Biblical Studies from Liberty University
Associate Pastor to Youth at First Baptist Church in Aurora, Ohio (1999-2001)
Director of Children and Youth at First Baptist Church in Aurora, Ohio (2005-2006)
Youth and Family Life Pastor at Grace Community Church in West Allis, WI (2010-present)